In 2016, we heard so much about SSL, and server attacks (this is Hilary's fault with her VPS :)), here are several points and measures you must absolutely read about for the 1st of January 2017 :
1. In order to improve security, we have found a flexible way to block countries : China, Russia, Ukraine :
Overall effects are very positive, users that could be affected by this measure has been contacted individually after putting in place this filter.
2. Sending mails from websites by phpmail alias 'mail, sendmail' will no longer be allowed in 2017.
We explain how to remedy this for those who have not yet done the necessary (after 18 months of recommending):
3. SSL on 1 January 2017:
We do this last reminder after our mailing last September :
Many of you have not done anything yet. It should not surprise you that your sales are falling, and that applications by contact form also does not work so much anymore ...
This maneuver is accessible to all, even to beginners thanks to our article. For sites programmed without CMS, it will take a little more work.
4. Our Knowledge Base
Our knowledge base has been revised in its presentation, and the way to be able to search precisely with its instant search box with ajax:
Also, we have become very active at the news level:
You may be alerted by rss by this link of all new items:
5. Product/services Reviews
Whether for you, or us, present customer ratings on products / services has become 2016 yellow gold in preferred sales maximization techniques. This attracts the attention of potential customers in search results, and no doubt that google favors the position for pages with ratings. Do not hesitate to evaluate us, we love it :):
6. VAT YOORshop
We will be subject to VAT on 1 January 2017 on the basis of inclusive method, which means that :
- only invoices created from 1 January 2017 will have a VAT included for the /citizens and companies based in Europe. Companies will be able to deduce VAT.
- the final prices do not change for individuals, and companies either in Europe or internationally
- invoices issued between 16 and 31 December are not yet covered by the inclusion of a VAT.
7. Finally, do not forget that our interests are crossed, we do not take measures to upset you, but it is to be uptodate and getting the best experience using our services... Our support is of course listening to you concerning all these points.
President and CEO of YOORshop SAS
Monday, December 26, 2016